WebsterScape

Websterscape.no-ip.org
Port 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Official Websterscape W1 Beta release is out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last Atk
Server Owner
Server Owner

Number of posts : 35
RS Name : Ty str god/Obbymaulkoed(my 40atk rune pure
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: The Official Websterscape W1 Beta release is out!   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Port-43594

It has all special,high socres, real working vengeance, intermeidate training and more.Once you get high, the server wil be fun.Just put in a little hard work though.

(Note-This is the beta release.Though this is beta, During this time, if you die and or lose your items, it will stay on and you will not get back.)

Port-5555

We will release Websterscape W2 or Websterscape Classic which is the other server very soon.Im working on the errors and if not i will have to use the same source, but with a few less updated things.

A World 3!?

Port-2457!?

We might have the really classic websterscape which is funscape on some days.Mainly this will eb the weekend where you get to have fun and just play on this funscape server.This will probaly not be released anytime soon.

When you first log into World 1, please speak to the Tutor about the server and where to go.Also use the ancients spell book to teleport to different places like home and more.We will have mroe tutorials and more later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.westerscape.topgoo.net
Sora
Owner

Number of posts : 41
RS Name : Soradomin 5
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Websterscape W1 Beta release is out!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 am

The Last Atk wrote:
Once you get high, the server wil be fun.Just put in a little hard work though.

Lmao. You forgot to add custom weed smoking!

Also, adding too many ports will result in hackers, so... i think you're ok though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Official Websterscape W1 Beta release is out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WebsterScape :: Homepage Information-
Jump to: